How would you feel in this situation?

lets say you had a crush on somebody and whenever you two are together you have a blast and are always smiling and laughing so you assume things are going great, but then you find out that all this time they actually did it out of pitty because they really thought you were just a loser. Would that drastically change your feelings towards that person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it would change, I would instantly become indifferent to them, they would mean nothing to me anymore. I'm proud of who I am and have no shortage of great friends and no problems meeting new people so this isn't a realistic problem for me. I can put myself in those shoes though and tell you that I am WAY to stubborn and proud to be thrown a pity party, keep tht shit away from me. I'd walk by them with my head held high and a smile on my face and move on with my life.

What Girls Said 2

• My feelings would change, I'd actually feel pretty hurt. It'd be a blow to my self esteem becaue I'd feel like I wouldn't be good enough for people. But that's just me. Lol.

• Did they actually do it out of pity/ did they tell you themselves if not its probably some jealous asshole trying to make you feel bad

• i'm sorry if i made it seem like it actually happened to me, i meant it sort of as a scenario just to see what kind of opinions others would have in a situation such as that.

What Guys Said 0