My boyfriend is constantly on meetme, but why?

My boyfriend and I have been together for two months. I meet him on meet me and so far it's been an amazing relationship. I did notice tho that he is constantly on his meet me account and sometimes he won't text me back for long periods of time but can go on meet me. He says he uses it to make guy friends and friends who are girls because he really doesn't have a lot of friends. He said if a girl starts flirting he'll tell the girl he has a girlfriend and if she continues to flirt with him he'll stop talking to her. I want him to have friends and I want to be able to trust that he really isn't using it for more than friends and tells girls he has a girlfriend but it's hard because that's how we met and meet me is mainly for dating and hook ups not making friends. Am I over reacting? I have a lot of trust issues so I can't tell if I'm overreacting or not. Please give me some advice. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel you should trust him, he is playing double dodge.

What Guys Said 2

• Dump the kid. Thats honestly such a douche move. And if he really LOVED you he wouldn't be even bothering to look at that shit.

• Uh yeah he's lying to you.

What Girls Said 1

• On a dating/hook up site to meet friends?
    No, I don't think so.
    Back when I did online dating, I had this issue as well... it's so easy for them to continue looking while they're with you, because they can do it from the comfort of their own home.
    Problem is, it's really easy to get caught doing this... which is what always confused me, haha!
    He may not be cheating on you YET, but it's very possible that it'll happen... or that he'll find someone and decide to dump you for them.
    He's in a relationship, he really should delete that account.