Girls: Is the tall, dark and handsome sociopath your ideal man?

Girls: Is the tall, dark and handsome sociopath your ideal man? Think James Bond.

Don't worry I'm not a nice guy, I'm openly a prick.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly... honestly? yes lol, minus the sociopath bit. y would anyone want that?
    BUT just because somebody looks different to that, doesn't mean id never give them a chance=] not superficial.

• Are they equally important? (tall, dark and handsome)

As for liking sociopaths, they tend to be quite confident, charming/charismatic, good conversationists, good at reading others emotions and so on - aren't those attractive qualities?

• of course they are.
      i know that, but they also have the tendency to take that overboard and they come across as quite cocky and just egotistical in general, which is one of the biggest turn offs ever.

What Girls Said 19

• Sociopaths only look good until you need someone to give a fuck about you, which happens pretty quick. So while they may seem awesome and charismatic at first, they won't have a sustainable relationship.

• I went with the tall blond handsome cutie pie who's kind of shy, a bit dorky, and very kind. I have never had the time for "bad boys" or "mysterious types" too much work! I'd rather start out with the guy who I know will always treat me right instead of trying to "change" a guy who's not so great to you, because it can't be done! you can't change a person they have to decide to change themselves! My boyfriend can be charming when he needs to but not in a fake or manipulative way and I never have to wonder if he loves me because he never hides his feelings. There was this very popular charismatic boy in my high school drama program and he was always trying to charm me and I knew he had a very high opinion of himself. He was always charming the teachers and getting special treatment and he got all the roles he wanted through charm rather than talent. He was able to put a lot of girls under his spell but never me even when he told he he'd had a rush on me I just felt something so strange and odd about him like he was wearing a mask or like he was made of plastic and then it occurred to me that he must be a sociopath! I don't think he's a bad person but he was never quite able to charm me even though he always knew the perfect compliments and things like that. The genuine slightly awkward kind of charm of the boy who is now my boyfriend is what gets to me like nothing else. Tripping over his words, not able to hide how much he likes me, He's still quite sophisticated and charming but he hasn't got much of an ego. He's one of those guys who just doesn't understand how stunningly gorgeous he is so he never became full of himself because of it. I mean he got scouted to be a model and even that didn't go to his head! Lots of people fall easily for sociopaths and the majority of sociopaths are not bad people, it just didn't appeal to me!

• not really. i don't think "cute" when i think of a sociopath. i want someone cute and cuddly :3

• No, the ideal man is this:
    encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

I would hope he is not a sociopath.

• Hell to the fuck no. I'm a bitch to those that deserve it. You turn the other cheek and you run out of cheeks. Some random guy who is trying to play bad boy just because he's good looking is going to get publicy emasculated or at the very least a snarky ass comment.

• james bond isn't cute... and i hae pricks.. and sociopaths need mental help... so hell no

• No. I don't like sociopaths.

• You don't like the confidence, superficial charm, the will to get what they want?

• Sure. But I still don't like sociopaths.

• No. I wouldn't mind trying to be acquaintances with one, but honestly they remind me of wolves so much that my first instinct would always be to run away screaming.

• Nope. Think Alex Turner. THAT'S the ideal man.

• Personality wise? Physically?

• plus his voice is sexy! haha

• amen! haha

• For me, the ideal man should of a medium height, darker skin,, and pleasant, understanding, and sociable.

I am describing my BF :P

• No he isn't

• No. I try my best to avoid sociopaths when I am dating.

• But do you not find them attractive? They can be quite charming and are generally good at reading peoples emotions and controlling their own.

• I don't find anyone attractive until I've known them for quite a while. Maybe pleasing to the eye, but that doesn't mean attractive or that I'll go anywhere near them. Also, you said 'IDEAL MAN' and the answer to that is no.

• Fair enough.

• What you talking about Willis? My ideal man is a science nerd :)

• Why would I ever like a sociopath guy?

• They tend to be quite confident, charming/charismatic, good conversationists, good at reading others emotions and so on - aren't those attractive qualities?

• I should have read my own question... I meant a sociopath would be the type of man with the greatest chance of early success, not a lasting relationship. Anyway Josephine liked Napoleon, for a while anyway...

• ''For a while anyway..'' there you have your answer. No girl will last any longer with a sociopath, I like a humble guy with a big heart, dreams and who loves me and adores me and isn't afraid to show that. I'd take one like that anyday.

• Nope not at all

• Oh, they're great as friends. Quite fascinating if kept at a little distance.

• I kinda like funny gingers, myself.

• Lol... considering sociopaths know how to be super charming I can see that.

• Finally someone recognises what I mean... it's not that girls consciously want a sociopath, but they are often attractive.

• If they are hot and charming they are the typical jerk that every girl swoons over and does dumb things for. As I got older I've learned that the good man isn't the one who has women come to him like bees on honey. His ego will be huge. And I don't want to have to fight off dumb bitches for my man, I want someone who picks me ;)

• no i find them creepy and scary so i try to avoid them

• James Bond's lack of empathy isn't sexy?

• That's dark in reference to his appearance, that is tanned. (Or is that what you were thinking...)

• ohh if it's dark in complexion then sure i think he is hot and omg the best combination ever tall and dark just like shemar moore <3 <3 <3 but if dark as in character no i'll stay awaaaaaay from him

What Guys Said 1

• They could care less whattheguylooks like, but the sociopath with money, yes, irresistible to many US girls.

Remember Jim Jones?