Why didn't he kiss me?

This guy and I have been hanging out a lot and we are always flirting with each other. I am really attracted to him and I know he is a really nice guy and a gentleman. Don't get me wrong, he isn't shy or anything, he is really outgoing and not a jerk, like all the others I have been with. I think I am attractive, he is single and he gives me complements sometimes, saying how nice I look etc We partied together one time but nothing happened, even though we were drunk and usually a drunk guy makes a move on me but he didn't. The last time we hung out, we were saying goodnight and he gave me a hug like he always does but this time it was different. We held each other longer and then looked into each others eyes. I really wanted to lean in and kiss him but I was too nervous. Instead he took my hand in his, smiled and said goodnight. I am so mad at myself for not kissing him but I am used to the guy making the first move, I've never done it before. I'm just thinking why didn't he kiss me? Was he nervous too or did I just misread this whole thing and he doesn't even like me?

What Guys Said 1

• From what I have read I would say he most probably likes you, If I was in his shoes I also wouldn't want to seem like a jerk and try some drunk act, and then about the kissing he may be just as shy as you. I know for me, to kiss someone I'm close friends with would be nerve racking.

It could also be possible he didn't want to make the first move, miss read your feelings and had been rejected to then have your friendship a bit more fragile. The best thing to do is to let him know how you feel about him, and the moments you felt when you were both looking into each others eyes. Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 0