Is it a bad idea to go somewhere that reminds me of him if I am trying to get over him?

It's somewhere I loved and used to spend a lot of time at... but it reminds me of him completely. It's been about 7 months since we last talked/saw each other and he is gone from my life now and I am still having difficulty getting over him.

Should I hold off on going there for a while longer?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like to go there just go there... after 7 months it's time I think

What Guys Said 1

• Okay two solutions to this. 1) Just don't go there if you can. It will crush you and bring tears. OR 2) Go there with a new guy when you enter a new relationship or like him, it will have a SLATE WIPING effect and feel like new beginnings

What Girls Said 1

• If you run away from your fears, they'll keep chasing you. Hence, never "ban" yourself from doing anything. But going there will keep the memories stay much longer. So, if you are going there for some practical reasons, you don't have to stop yourself, but if you are going there to indulge in ur emotions, then don't.