Girls what is your opinion on a guy who never dated before?

That means the guy who would do anything to be with u but he don't know how... or the guy u r dating has no experience on dating... so what's ur opinion on that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww.. I think it be sweet, cute and all the above
    All it simply means is he hasn't found a girl 1. That he likes or 2. She likes you like that way.
    I would help him indeed or even if we were just friends help give him ideas and suggestions he could do on a date.

• This is so adorable answer this is what I'm looking for thank u & I hope that people would think the way u do :')

• Aaw.. *blush* Thank you & Not a problem ^_^
      Yes and Me too.. There are plenty of girls who do think the same way to

I hope and wish you all the best =^_^=

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on his age. Up until about 22 it would be cute, the older he gets after that would make me wonder what's the reason besides him just being shy.

• I don't see anything wrong with it

• i reckon that it's sort of sweet and adorable, knowing that you are his first gf, but i might also wonder how he would be at kissing and why he hasn't had a gf before. it also depends on how old he is or if he went to an all-boys high school.

• I'd think there is something wrong with him.

• We all have to start somewhere! I'd give him a shot, but I would be curious as to why he hadn't dated yet. As in, something seriously wrong with him or family problems that have kept him out of the game.

What Guys Said 2

• i have never dated anyone but i've been with prostitutes, so i'm not inexperienced LOL

• They think it's cute and funny.