Girls what is your opinion on a guy who never dated before?

That means the guy who would do anything to be with u but he don't know how... or the guy u r dating has no experience on dating... so what's ur opinion on that?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww.. I think it be sweet, cute and all the above
    All it simply means is he hasn't found a girl 1. That he likes or 2. She likes you like that way.
    I would help him indeed or even if we were just friends help give him ideas and suggestions he could do on a date.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is so adorable answer this is what I'm looking for thank u & I hope that people would think the way u do :')

• Aaw.. *blush* Thank you & Not a problem ^_^
      Yes and Me too.. There are plenty of girls who do think the same way to

I hope and wish you all the best =^_^=

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on his age. Up until about 22 it would be cute, the older he gets after that would make me wonder what's the reason besides him just being shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • i reckon that it's sort of sweet and adorable, knowing that you are his first gf, but i might also wonder how he would be at kissing and why he hasn't had a gf before. it also depends on how old he is or if he went to an all-boys high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think there is something wrong with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • We all have to start somewhere! I'd give him a shot, but I would be curious as to why he hadn't dated yet. As in, something seriously wrong with him or family problems that have kept him out of the game.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i have never dated anyone but i've been with prostitutes, so i'm not inexperienced LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • They think it's cute and funny.

0|0
    0|0