I sent my ex bf a text. Was it a mistake?

Long story short, my bf and I had an argument while he was abroad. We ended up 'breaking' up, until he then sent a text three days later telling me he felt 'strange' after what he had said. He also said that he cared about me and enjoyed talking to me.

I suggested at the time that we meet up and talk things through once he got back. He agreed and said that it was the best thing to do. He got back yesterday, so I decided to text him today, asking him how he was doing.

He said he was fine and that he had just gotten back yesterday, along with asking me how I was and how my studies were in the first week of uni.

He hasn't mentioned anything about meeting up until now and he is taking his time to answer my text messages.

Does it sound like he doesn't want to meet up with me at all to talk through things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it was a mistake. Never deal with ex's. As you see you've already opened nothing but a flood gate of confusion and mixed feelings now.

What Guys Said 1

• If you have to ask then it probably is a mistake.

What Girls Said 1

• If he wants to meet up with you or talk, he will let you know. This is NOT something you need to coax out of him. He may be testing the waters to see if you're going to stay cool or go cray cray on him, so stay cool. By that I mean leave him alone. Any texts or contact from you should be casual and few and far between. Let him show you his intentions, he surely will.