Tie dying as a fun date?

When you're hanging out/getting to know a girl, is tie dying shirts and cooking together a fun way to get to know each other?

I think it it, but I fucking love tie dye stuff. All the colors of my world, melting together!

I think it is*
I'll be honest, I kinda want to know if @BertMacklinFBI likes to tie dye...

Most Helpful Girl

• What the heck! I would love that lol. Tie dying is freaking awesome! I remember I did a project for a class that involved tie dying stuff. Whoever the girl is she must know she has an awesome date! :)

What Girls Said 10

• I've only ever tie-dyed once in 6th grade and I loved it so much I don't know why I've never indulged again. 10/10 would find fun on a date.

• Yeah, but it doesn't seem like a lot of girls in real life are into it. Perhaps I need to start hanging out at the art stores more.

This question is like three months old from when I was tie dying a shit ton of stuff for my brother's band

• I'd love to do that honestly! It sounds like a lot of fun! thanks for the idea actually ;)
    Hmm, maybe baking together. I feel like cooking (unless it's a class) is sort of like I'm cooking dinner for you tonight idea. While baking say cookies, well you can have some more fun with it :D

• You know what? I didn't think of that. I believe you're correct there. Baking something is a little more casual and lighthearted, plus it's harder to mess up or hate the results (no one can hate brownies/cookies).

Tie dying is so much fun! Color your world!

• Actually that does sound really fun. :3
    We could tie-dye white underwear. Then match when we decide to have sex next :D

• Sounds like an awesome date !

• Sounds like a lot of fun! A great idea for a date!

• I think its an awesome idea!

• Cooking yes, but I don't particularly like tie dye stuff but if she's into it then yeah, sounds fun.

• I honestly love tie dying shirts it's fun and I love bright colors :D

• yeah i think that sounds fun. its a simple activity you guys can do. i love tie dying shirts! i have about 10 of them haha. and i love cooking.

• I'll tie dye anything! Just love it. Maybe I get bored of one color, I don't know.

• I love this idea, but I'm an artsy hippie outdoor kinda girl. That date would be right up my alley. Cooking together is one of my most favority activities with my husband.

What Guys Said 1