Is there any hope for homebodies?

I'm boring. I admit it. I mainly like hanging out with friends and family, reading and writing, hiking, listening to music or having a low key drink.

Most other intelligent people seem to be into lots of action, lots of travel, ziplining and crossfit, etc.

Is there any hope? Where can I meet like minded people for friendship and relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Most other intelligent people seem to be into lots of action, lots of travel, ziplining and crossfit, etc."

Actually a lot of people that do that are also stupid douchebags trying to appear "intelligent". So don't worry, just be yourself and people will find you. To meet like minded people, find interest groups around your area of things that you like. For example, maybe a small movie watching group that gets together once month or week for a movie. Simple little things like that.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0