I want to meet a girl to go to the movies with her, hang out with, study together?

I want to meet a girl to
1-GO TO THE MOVIES WITH.
2-HANG OUT WITH.
3-STUDY TOGETHER.
Why is it so difficult to get this?
Is it just a case of , I NEED to put myself out there, girls aren't going to come to me, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to put yourself out there more and let a girl know what you want. We can't read your mind and you can't read ours, so if you speak your mind, stated that you just want to hangout, go to the movies, study, get to know each other better then do it. Some girls may not like that answer but will learn that that's the only way to get close to you. I hope this helped! <3

• Thank you.
      Do those reasons i listed sound normal to you?

• Yeah they sound normal to me. Because now a days, people just want to hop into relationships without getting to know the person first. So what you're doing is completely normal.

• Maybe some girls don't want that, they just want the looks but I wish women could read minds lol, it would be easier for people like me. :)

What Girls Said 1

• You've been with the wrong kind of girl... whenever i have a relationship it's like that. We hang out together, make out and stuff. If we have to study, we do. Just meet more girls, you'll find the right one.

• thank you, i just feel like i can't sit right next to a girl in class, when i haven't spoken to her you know?

What Guys Said 1

• I have the same problem and I am actively pursued it. I "put myself out there" with little success. For some it is a pain to find someone to do those things with and more. Throughout high school and college I had attempted to get a girlfriend and now out of college, i still have not found her. I know how it feels and I hope it works out for you.