Should I Just give up on him or is he still into me?

So I have been kind of seeing this guy but we haven't hung out in exactly two weeks. Its midterm season and he had a lot of stuff due this week but when i asked him to hangout he said yes the night before and our conversation was flowing then the next day waited an hour and a half to respond to my text with a really vague message pretty much saying we couldn't hang out. I just don't know if he's still into me because we rarely text unless I ask him to hangout, but he's told me before he never really hangs out with girls and so won't text them first to make plans. I just really don't know if he's still into me

Most Helpful Guy

• To determine whether a guy is into you or not, simply judge his effort to be with you. If he does not call/text you a few times a week or attempt to spend time with you in his free time, or fails to reschedule canceled plans with you, he is likely not that interested in dating you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0