The boy am I in love?

So there's a boy in my neighborhood he likes me and he's so dreamy and every time I see him I can't help but smile he makes me happy and I see him every day . i think I'm in love with him im not sure I've known him for 1 year now I've never had an actual conversation with him but he smiles at me I know for sure he likes me cause he told me and I blushed and said ok that's the only time we've talked do y'all think Im in love and that I like him if y'all need more details I have more

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to him already

• I'm to nervous though how do I break that nerve

• Ok thanks

• then it shouldn't be a problem he likes you too

What Guys Said 2

• It's not love it's just an infatuation or as they say a crush. Love is a complicated and loaded feeling and trust me the love you feel in middle/high school for people is way different when you get older.

• It's not love if yours legs open or if asks for them too. You're in middle school? It's not love even if y'all get together and are high school sweet hearts and then 7 years later get married, at that point then I would say it's love because it's a commitment. Promise rings and engagement aren't anything. Just my opinion not hate. I have my own reasons for feeling this way about these kind of things epically anything that has to do with "love" or commitments.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's possible you are falling for him, you definitely have a crush on him though. Since you've never actually had a conversation, I think it's unlikely that you are in love, yet. You really should talk to him, get to know him, and see what might happen. The best of luck to you!

• I'm in middle school though and I'm known as the popular kid in school, and in my neighborhood

• It gets annoying

• Except this one boy he's hot and dreamy