Is it weird or not weird for a girl to have her boyfriends pic as her profile pic?

I've always seen guys having pictures of their girlfriend but rarely do I see girls and I was just wondering. Is it weird?

• Not weird 😊👌
  • WEIRD!! 😷🔫

Most Helpful Guy

• Id be flattered :). Besides look who is on my profile pic :)

What Guys Said 4

• because they might pass her as a GUY if she does LOL

• dont worry about that some guys do that to god i had katy perry on my profile picture for ages doesn't mean anything.

• Weird. Not nice imho.

• what the actual fuck? a picture is a picture, a profile picture SHOULD represent the person/thing. I'd be pretty confused if i saw the name Jenny Masters with a picture of a guy

• Chill. It was just a question. Couples do it to show that they are proud and not ashamed of who they are with. I think it's sweet.

What Girls Said 5

• It's fine if you're both in the pic but just having your boyfriend in it is really weird imo. It looks like you're idolizing him, not in love with him. Your profile is for YOU, it represents you and it's maintained by you so it should have your picture on it.

• its not weird lots of girls do that guys do that to with their girlfriends pics

• Well wallpaper or desktop I understand, but profile pic? A bit weird. Still voted A though, someone must be in love haha *.*

• Oh I was justvwondering lol, I mean I am "in love" (quotations cause I'm young and don't know a thing of love lol) but I think I am but I was gonna keep it as me, but I was wondering. lol thanks though!:) super helpful!

• If it's just the boyfriend then yes.

• If you break up it's weird