If we kissed after the first date, is it okay to kiss right away on the second?

On the second date, is it okay to kiss her right when I see her or should I wait until the end of the date?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how you vibed on the first date! If it seems right go for it! But don't force yourself onto her otherwise you might not get that third date...
    Personally, I just had a first date on the weekend and it ended really nicely. I wouldn't be opposed if he kissed me at the beginning of the second date but it's all about what feels right I guess

What Girls Said 3

• If it feels right in the beginning, do it. Otherwise wait. Just do it when it feels like the right and natural time :)

• each girl is different (my bf actually asked me if he could kiss me on our third date and that was my first ever). Try just asking her if its okay to kiss her. She may just surprise you and kiss you first :3

• No I think u shouldn't do that u might catch her off guard and she might be feeling some type of way or just not in the mood for a kiss right away.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on how she approaches you! She might come up to you and hug or kiss you, in which case yes you should. If she just comes up and says 'hey' and doesn't get too close, don't. As for waiting until the end - it depends on how it goes! If the moment is right during the date, go for it. It's down to how comfortable you feel with each other.