Is he worth it to continue dating?

I've been dating this guy for about four months now that lives a couple of hours away from me. By the way, I plan on moving there next year anyways. Last date we had went great, we had gotten stuck in the rain and ended up kissing and holding hands. However, tonight we went out on a third date. We had a great time but no hand holding or kissing which I found odd. He didn't even try to make a move on me. When I got home tonight I asked him what he thought about me he said "I think you're a sweet and nice girl. And I enjoy hanging out with you"

I enjoy hanging out with him too but this whole mind games is getting old. Should I still give him a shot or quit?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• just give him a shot, if all the signs are right go for it.. i mean you have to take risks in life

• Its weird how he got less affectionate the next date... id say keep going for now cos its in the early stages, who knows whats on his mind, but if he keeps getting hot and cold just leave it and dont bother