Dating a friend after she broke up with one of my other friends?

So I have a friend who just went through with a tough break up with a guy who I'm also friends with. I've liked her for a while and now that she's single she's been really flirty with me, so I'd like to ask her on a date. My problem is that her ex still has some feelings for her, which I know because he's told me, and I don't want to strain things too much between the all of us. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• makes sure she doesn't have any feelings for him because then that would be a sticky situation. but I say go for it, especially if you guys were friends before you and the guy, or didn't become friends because of the guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait it out for awhile longer. It's probably best if you give it some more time, you don't wanna cause any hurt feelings or ruin friendships 👍

• If you were friends with her, before her ex, then go ahead and date her. But if you were her ex's friend before, then take his permission.

What Guys Said 0