So I've been dating this girl and now we're official and all of a sudden her phone apparently is broken and stops receiving texts?

It seems like something of a coincidence? Why would she not want to text me back now? Why does she want to ignore me?

the thought had crossed my mind that maybe she's trying to get me to buy her a better phone...

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe her phone is just broken

What Girls Said 3

• maybe she's telling the truth and her phone is actually broken? its happened to me before

• I think you're being a bit paranoid. And by a bit, I mean a lot.

• maybe her phone is actually broken... do you have any other reason not to believe that?

• just the coincidence of the situation, she always received texts fine while we were dating and now all of a sudden, literally the next day her phone 'breaks'

• wow.. that is a bit weird. well now she's your girlfriend you guys should be able to be a bit more open to each other so if it's possible call her and have her tell you what's going on with her phone? if it doesn't work at all try to see in person. if it really is broken you guys should be able to talk about it and she wouldn't feel offended that you think it's coincidence.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude do you trust her? If so believe her. If you don't confront her (May end up in a break up) She is probably testing you to see if you trust her. So let her be. Girls break phones all the time. Just ignore your gut. Ask one of your guy friends to text her that she don't know and if she replies in a text confront her and talk to her.