Should I just ask her out?

So there's this girl who works close to where I work. She walks by me quite often and we exchange looks as well. She's really beautiful and I want to ask her out. I don't know her but that the purpose of the date right? Should I just go for it? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah what do you have to lose? If you don't try you'll never win right?

• That's it. I'm gonna do it. I'm a bit nervious though... Gotta suck it in

• I went there, she immediately smiled (a wide smile that is). Cause she works at this store next door, so I though I'd buy something and have a chat and it went alright. It just didn't feel right asking her out out of nowhere considering we've never actually spoken to each other. And since I think she's truly great, I wanna build up to it but not take too long. So, yeah... I'm definitely gonna ask her out by the end of the week after I see how she responds to my "efforts". No longer nervious now, so I'll talk to her quite often now. :)
      A big thanks to everyone!

• If it doesn't feel right yet then most of the time it isn't. Wait and just chat with her untill you feel comfortable asking her out :). Goodluck and I hope she says yes!

What Girls Said 2

• Come to her, make hr laugh, she'll accept you asking her out.

• Start off as friends.

What Guys Said 4

• jjust start talking to her first a few times and read her eyes, if she's sweet back and talks a lot then make your move on the fourth time

• Should you ask her out? Yes! You have nothing to lose. She will say either yes, or no. If she says no, you have lost nothing. . . other than some dignity and emotional wellbeing. If she says yes, it might lead to something wonderful.

• Go for it, bro! I was in the same situation as you! Life is too short to live with regrets and "what ifs"

• Yeah, just go for it. What have you got to lose?