Do you have a type? Have you ever fancied anyone not your type?

Do you have a 'type'? Mine is pretty conventional tbh aha, tall, slim, dark, good hair and posh facial features.
Also, have you ever fancied someone who is not your type?

• Yes, I have a type
  • Nope, I do not have a type

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this unsettling feeling deep inside me that one day I will find my true love.
    She will be:
    1. Asian
    2. Vegetarian
    3. Pansexual
    4. Soccer enthusiast
    5. Craft beer and Wine enthusiast
    6. Loves Gardening
    7. Smiles all the time
    8. Would radther bike then drive
    9. Loves traveling, with a car or with a backpack
    10. Loves all music
    11. Plays more then 2 instruments
    12. Likes to run and do yoga
    13. Respects all aspects of life both good and bad
    14. Loves being experimental with sex, food, music, art, writing everything
    15. Hates not hating hate
    16. Would go with me to a rainbow gathering to a dance club to any concert
    17. Is accepted by my familia as well as me being accepted by her family
    18. Lives in Portland, Oregon
    19. Is Cancer/Gemini cusp
    20. Isn't afraid of the dark or being in it
    21. Likes to be spontaneous from night walks just cause to movie night and cuddling
    22. Trusts me with her life, much like I will trust her with mine
    23. Will love me as much as I will love her
    The problem with all 23 of these reason I want this specific person... Is that she isn't real. Being specific if even being totally spaced and generic in what you want. Life doesn't present you with the carbon copy of what you want. It presents you with the exact person you are meant to learn and fall for. :-)
    She isn't ever what you expected or even though of being with. But when she listens and she talks back to you. Its hard not to listen and fall deep, deep, deeply mad for this person. ...

What Guys Said 11

• Hmmmm...
    I suppose my type would be someone who's petite , feminine physique , pale but glowing , lush dark hair and soft feminine face with kind eyes but also cultured and kind.

So basically a pipe dream lol
    fc08.deviantart.net/.../Aphrodite_010_by_askar.jpg

Have i ever fancied someone who's not my type...
    Hmm...
    Well I did fall for a brazen overly confident but often hilariously wrong girl who's a bit frail and her not knowing of her frailty practically made her the forever more alluring... kinda like a corgi puppy who's going to take on the world eh?
    Tho well, that's in the past now.

• Like a Tess of the d'Urbervilles then? I knew you'd go for a classy type :-)

• And may her stay in the world of fiction untainted by reality.
      Amen sister.
      Amen.

• Yes I have a type and yes I've been attracted to women outside of my type. The problem with that is -square peg, round hole. Normal girls will not conform to my lifestyle and sexual habits. Once we've left the early dating stage things fall apart.

• My type is smart intellectual women gorgeous. And thinks high of herself. I prefer blondes and white (Dont matter) Tall, and Very shy girls. Cause they always have best personalities. And that's it. Oh and around my age about 4 years older 2 years younger. Age difference.

• My types are 'future models' (pretty, slim, tall etc) and 'girly girls (enjoys shopping, Starbux etc)

• I guess I do have a type. i like classy looking women, women who are gamers, women who are thoughtful and generous, women who can compromise... that sort of thing

• my type is "gorgeous" but it don't always work out :p

• I don't have a type, they just have to look hot!

• No i dnt have a type

• Nah. I don't have a type.

• Hmmm I guess short and cute is my type, and I don't think I've fancied a girl that wasn't

• My type are assertive sporty girls, dominant goth girls and casual girls who like to be in charge.

What Girls Said 8

• I might say my type is this and that but in the end I've been with not one type, many different types of people: personality and looks.

I'm not gonna limit myself to a type. It's already hard finding someone you actually like to be around with. Most people annoy me. So focusing on one type is madness in my point of view.

• No I don't have a type.

• I do have a type and when I venture out of it it never ever works lol

• Really? Why's that?

• The attraction doesn't last and I expect them to be something that they're not and it never works lol like right now I'm dating a "nice guy" but he knows I like "bad boys" (I hate both of those terms lol) so he's trying to be a bad boy but it's coming off as an asshole because that's not who he is.

• I have found out that I like guys who look a little bit different but still cute... Like not typical, "normal" hot looks haha I don't know how to explain it.. And guys with dark hair and blue eyes ❤️❤️❤️

• Yes, Al Pacino.

• Nope I don't have a type, but I love intelligent, mature and confident men... that's my type lol I guess I do have a type after all lol

• I have a type. But I do get attracted to other people.. Every person can beautiful in their own way..

• My type is usually a quirky and I have a preference for hairy men :)