Tips for first date?

I'm going on a date with a guy tomorrow and I don't know what to expect because I have never been on a date before. Does anyone have any tips?

That date went better than expected. I slept round his and I'm still here and he said when I'm ready to go to work he will drive me to work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax, be yourself, see where things go.
    Be mindful that the purpose of dating is as part of a long audition process for potential mates. Think of two pigeons doing their mating dance. Humans complicate things more than that, but that is essentially what dating is about.

What Guys Said 3

• Coffee is a great first date. It can give you some time to get to know each other in a stress-free environment. The key is that you want to access his positive emotions. Any question you ask can be asked logically or emotionally. Always go for emotion! Examples:

Where did you grow up? vs. What's your favorite memory from childhood?
    Where did you go to school? vs. What teacher really inspired you?
    What do you do? vs. When was the last time your boss praised you?

Hope these help!

• What if you know all that about your date I mean like if you did meet someone Via online like social network and you are in relationship for couple of months what next step would be if both of you did decide to meet face to face? @Hunt-Ethridge

• You can still ask these same questions. It's all about the body language, the tone of voice, the gestures, etc. These are the things that bond!

• Keep calm and JUST be you...

• Relax and don't be nervous because thing going awkward is the worst..

What Girls Said 0