My current new boyfirend dumped me coz im disabled?

ok my right arm is disabled and my shoulder is smaller than the other and it does look akwward and weired but i learn to carry myself with it as possible.

and how my bf brokeup with me in the nicest way telling me i deserve better,

But he told me that he wanted to be honest saying he didn't no longer want to date me due to my disabled arm,... i felt so angry at him i swaer at him for it (Not a smart move) he also admitted that it was hard...

we dated a a while now but we had No sex...

i just dont know what to do, my ex of 3 years left me for a girl who looks like "Megan Fox" and now my current partner dumped me coz im physically disabled...

it was very hard to get passedd my ex who left me for looks and im still not over it coz my current partner dumped me for my condtion,...

i just dont know what to do with my first breakup from the ex, i suffer from such low selfesteem to begin with.

i try to accept my last break of of my ex but cant, i think about the megan fox look alike,...

ohh and but the mt dad made me date this new currrent bf who dumpped me,...

Most Helpful Guy

• You do deserve better the guy is an idiot. He know of your condition before hand so I don't know why he would jump in a relationship with you if he was too weak to handle it. Your ex of 3 years is just as shallow as the current ex. I don't know how long you took to heal between your ex and this one but I think you need a little more because your mind is still on your ex of 3 years and how he left you.

• exactly i havnt accepted my first ex dumping me, its taking longer to diegest it all really...

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sorry :( neither of those guys had good reasons to leave. If that's how they felt they shouldn't have ever started the relationship, at least that would save you some heart ache. They just don't sound very mature, there are mature guys out there who take relationships seriously, just do things that make yourself happy and surround yourself with close friends and family and a mature guy who takes your relationship seriously will show up in no time :)

• So you also do not want sex?

• i didn't hold up the sex, i wanted to get to know him more but before knowing him better he dumped me.

• Hmmm.. I am sorry that happened to you. Guys aren't all the same. All you can do is think positive and realize those other guys weren't for you. It won't work out perfect every time with or without a physical difference. All I can say is to be patient and have some faith in us. There are good guys out there. Going from your profile picture, you are very beautiful young woman, and I think the right guy will find you no problem!

• ok thanks for your options and your luck, have a good day you...

• I'm sorry to hear about this, I know you probably feel low right now, but remember it's because of THEM not because of you. It's nothing wrong with you, all of your exes knew what they went into, so they shouldn't have gone there if they aren't able to deal with it

There's lots of guys out there who won't let small shit like that stop them :) You need to find one of those guys, and you wil be appriciated for who you are.

• If he isn't willing to accept your disability he isn't willing to love you fully.
    Find a guy that is willing to love you for who you are.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm so sorry about that. Well, your disability made your flaky ex-boyfriend show his true colours - he obviously wouldn't be the kind of guy to stick with you for better or for worse.

There are good guys out there who aren't so superficial - I hope you find one who will truly love you and value you.

• Oh my god what a dick. I know you might disagree since you feel so insecure, but you deserve better and will find someone better who is not as shallow as he was.

Maybe you should date different kind of guys. Those two guys sound like egoistic idiots.

• men are evil sometimes. we just gotta learn to live with them or move on.

• Girl, he's right. You do deserve better. Remember to demand what you deserve. You're beatiful