Should I stop meeting with her?

I've been meeting with a girl every weekend since June. We get along really well, but haven't even kissed yet. This Saturday I told her that I liked her, and she said she likes me too, but that she doesn't want a relationship because she is going to study abroad if she doesn't get into a specific PhD program here.

So my question is, should I still meet with her this weekend? Or should I just stop meeting this girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Meet the girl. And what if she is getting into a PhD in your country?

What Girls Said 2

• Meet her. You can still be friends. If you're willing to stop hanging out with her because you're not getting a romantic relationship out of it, then you need to re-evaluate your morals and values.

• It's honestly up to you, but I wouldn't. Her response is pretty clear, seems she's not interested

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with everyone else, keep meeting with her. If you do get lucky and she stays in your country, then she'll probably want the relationship

• Do you have to wait to long for the answer?
    You should meet her, if she stays you're probably going to have a girlfriend, if she goes you will have a friend and maybe in the future... who knows. Leave that door open.