Girls: Would you break up with your BF if you fount out he was a virgin?

Girls: Would you break up with your BF if you fount out he was a virgin

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's unlikely we'd get in a relationship without my knowing this detail first, but if that happened, no I wouldn't dump him for that. I'm pretty picky about commitment, and if he was my boyfriend, it's because I'm pretty crazy about him. However, I've got to know he's eager to get up to speed sexually, and also is OK with me not being a virgin. I know most virgin guys prefer a virgin partner and I'm not, so that would be his issue.

• How woud you know that detail first

• Sex is usually a topic of discussion at some point before we commit. And since I usually date guys a bit older than me in the 26-28 range, I'd guarantee they'd mention it before we became exclusive since it's very rare for a man to be a virgin at that age.

What Girls Said 11

• No! Stay that way! i'd just be happy to know he hasn't been sleeping with a million girls.. it's more valuable to me if we happen to end up together forever, knowing I was his first

• But you wouldn't be his?

• why in the world would we do that.. lol everybody has different experiences in life and things happen at different time periods for people. thats something we go into a relationship accepting. in fact, some girls would prefer that they're significant other be a virgin. so personally, no i would not.

• No way, that's just shallow.

• Why would i it is so stupid

• No I don't have problem with virginity

• I would be very shallow to consider breaking up with someone just cause they haven't had sex yet. If this has happened to you, you need to find a better girl who has some sense.

• Not at all sweetie, it could be fun! x

• I would rather think of breaking up with him if he WASN'T one lol.

• No, I would be surprised in a positive way.

• Of course not. I would be happy if I found that he was a virgin, because I'm also a virgin. And even, if I wasn't I wouldn't break up with him for that reason. It doesn't make sense to me.

• 1|0

What Guys Said 0