I don't want a boyfriend because I don't want anyone to see me naked. Could any guy accept my body?

I have atopic skin and the skin on my arms and legs look weird. I have gone through 7 surgeries and I have big scars or my arm and breasts. Also my other breast is smaller and unsymmetrical.

Overall I think I look hideous. I have never dated a guy or even kissed one. I feel so ugly and disgusting and that no one can ever love me. I dont think I even want to date anyone because then I would have to get naked and gave sex. And no one wants to have sex with my body.

I mean guys like breasts? My breasts are full of scars and unsummetrical. What should I do? How can I be sure that the guy isn't going to puke when I show my body? Am I doomed to live alone my whole life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rather than you deciding for all of maledom that we wouldn't want to be with you, why don't you let the guys make their own decision?

• I'm so afraid to get rejected. That they will keave me for my body

• I dont know. at least when Im alone no one can hurt me. Even though I really want to be loved. I guess I just gotta try

• You're already hurting.

What Guys Said 7

• Nuts, like boobs - are never perfect. There is always one that is larger then the other. Sags or hangs further down then the other.

Now as far as that goes, I am attracted more to the small B cup AND under. I am fine with girls of a healthier weight (curvy or big boned) or thinner but not to the point where she looks emaciated.

Scars - we all have them. From snapping my leg and the bone pushing through the skin, to stratch marks obtained from lifting weights, then eventually from weight gain.

Not the best looking. Socially awkward. Average to less then average endowment. Yet I found someone as soon as I stopped stressing over all my perceived faults and ugliness.

The girl I met and am still with, felt the same way about herself.

There is someone for everyone and behind them is another person. Not ever man chooses a female for their breast size, waist or height. Some actually care about the brains and the "insides" that count. I find a girl that is confident from the inside is always more attractive and sexier (to me) then a girl that is only attractive on the outside.

• I just wanna say you don't ever have to get naked and have sex on any date or with any man even if you're in a relationship. sexual discretion is completely up to you! and you have the power in the matter. don't think you owe any guy anything and especially if you aren't comfortable with it:)

• But they will dump me. Seriously. I don't think any guy would stay with a girl who refuses to get naked.

• then you're just not meeting the right guys for you. not all guys are the same. if you find a guy who truly values you for the person you are then he will wait until the day you are comfortable to be sexual with him. yeah being sexual is what almost every damn human being wants but it is not a given. if he wants you then he will earn your trust and your body. and you will actually feel good about this and yourself.

• you probably don't look that bad and scars are not so bad even huge ones. give people a chance thay may surprise you in a good way.

• You can't be 100% sure of anything. But you won't know until you try. You are dooming yourself to being alone by not being willing to give any guy a chance. The guy who falls for you will love everything about you, skin conditions, scars and everything else. You'll need to explain to him you're insecure and worried about self-conscious about it. The right guy will understand, and support you, and wait until you are comfortable before doing anything.

• No matter how a girl looks like , I can still love her whatever she looks like :) it all depends on your personality and how you handle me. Whether you trust me etc. I would surely kiss you sooner or later if you really feel the need for it. And that's not gonna be so that I won't enjoy it :)

• I won't lie, a lot of men will be put off by this, however some really won't care. Its certainly not true that no men will date you or sleep with you because of this. Many men won't turn a woman down even if she is pretty far from his ideal. On top of that, almost anything can be a fetish for men, hell there are even small minorities of men who want to have sex with other men, obese women, amputees, children, babies, animals or dead people, so I'm sure someone would really desire you.

Also, if you are particularly uncomfortable with the scars on your arms/breasts and your asymmetrical breasts you will find that some men are happy for you to leave your top on. I've had sex with two women who requested me not to take their tops off (one used to be very overweight and was insecure about her stretch marks, the other was insecure about her breasts). I'm sure I'm not the only man who realises sex is better when both (or all lol) participants are comfortable with what is happening.

• I also feel the same way as you do. Accept being alone. Its more fun and easy life. Even i have ugly body. Its full of lot of hair everywhere. Thats disgusting and no woman wants that shit.

• You can always shave. I can't do anything to my scars.
      And most women don't care about hair

• That is what Im doing now. I know sex isn't a need and I can be happy on my own and life isn't all about love. But I want to experience it.
      But I guess I have no right.

• It isn't that good as it is projected to be. Its much simple and joyful being celibate and virgin and single. Take it from me.

What Girls Said 7

• You are perfect as you are. Dont assume that all men are the same, each one is different. and if you don't want to get naked you can just say you're not comfortable with it. If you see a guy you want to try and have a relationship with just say (to yourself, not out loud unless you're mumbling really quietly) "I'm going for it." don't think about whether he'll like your body or not. then you'll just doubt yourself. Some guys (using mine as an example, considering my body is similar though i lack scars and have a little extra weight) are turned on by making the girl feel good first, whether it be sex or her self esteem. You won't know if you don't try. I hope I've helped at all (this is my flaw, doubting my own advice ): )

• Guys have insecurities too and will be busy worrying about their own bodies to care about what you look like. The more you stress about what you look like naked the more you hang back from getting to know guys who would want to get to know you. The most attractive quality a person of any sex can have is confidence and self assurance. Get to know a guy before getting intimate and build up trust, be upfront about your condition and talk about it. The best thing a couple can do is learn to communicate with each other and from their a foundation of trust is built up. I'm not the slimmest of women, I have wobbly bits and stretch marks but I don't focus on my bad bits I accentuate my good bits that I like. My boobs and eyes for example. Learn to love the skin you're in and love yourself then you can then you can let others see the real and beautiful person you are

• A guy is going to like YOU for YOU, not your body for YOU. Love yourself first, and anyone can love you.

• Did any body see you naked? İ couldnt imagine that how you are looking. But if he loves you it doesn't matter at least it should be like. Also asymetric breasts are so common things

• Guys honestly don't mind what the body looks like. As long as the face is pretty, nothing else matters. You're fine, don't worry.

• Yeah. I have no hope. I'm not exactly a beauty

• I have eczema/dermatitis issues too and what has really helped me was dry body brushing with a natural bristle brush and raw vegetable juicing. google it and try it out, give it a few months and watch ur skin improve. good luck I know how it feels ad its hard for me to get in relationships too

• there will be someone who will cherish you for who you are inside. Not just your appearance. Count on that.