What are 10 sure signs a guy has a crush on you if you just met recently?

I am trying to figure out if my crush likes me back...

Guys only please

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy is different so I cannot make a lost of 10 "sure" things. In fact there are no "sure" things unless you ask him. Some positive signs is if he makes an effort to contact you and seems happy around you.

What Guys Said 4

• He would look at you, try to make a first impression, his clothes would look all nice, and probably try to flirt with you.

• Eye contact. Constantly taking small sneak peaks at you. Conversations about personal stuff and trying to make you laugh all the time. It's different for every guy, it'd be nice if you could tell us some thing you think he does to flirt or whatever.

• Like I've caught him staring at me but as soon as we lock eyes he smiles and turns away and he helped me up when I fell down once and kept holding my hand for a second. He makes eye contact with me but then he will get nervous and smile and look away...

• He defiantly likes you.

• playful teasing. sneak peaks. just so happens to be around you more often than not. eye contact and not at your tits while talking. (although a peak or two is expected, but not blatant staring.)

• he looks at you and always seems to be around you. Also try and talk to him while he is doing something and if he stops and talks to properly then he is definitely attracted to you

What Girls Said 0