Should I talk to my crush? More like How do I approach him?

I have a major crush on this guy in my math class. He's hipster, (I have a soft spot for hipster boys). When I see him at school he gives me looks like he wants to talk to me, but he's just to afraid or nervous. I think he's into this girl in or class, I'm not sure. I really like him I really would like to get to know him. I just don't know how to approach him. I get to nervous. Please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just walk up and say hello. that's all it will take, if he is shy he will probably be a poor conversationalist at first, but in time he'll open up to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Just talk about anything. It's easy for us guys to talk about stuff if you start the conversation. Ask him about a upcoming thing, or ask him if he wants to go to the fair or something with you since it's that time of the year.

• Ok I'll try that thanks. I hope I gain the courage to. I have class with him tomorrow so I'll just do it then. i'm going to this haunted house soon, so I could ask him to go there.

• Start up a normal convo. Get to know him.

What Girls Said 0