What do u do when someone in the past comes wandering back into your life?

So I dated this guy two years ago and I fell in love with him fairly quickly we had so much fun together and I couldn't have been happier he ended up moving to California and after a while started talking to his ex girlfriend again they didn't last long but a couple months later he moved back to Connecticut he now wants to date me again we started to hang out but I'm really nervous because I don't want to get hurt what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• i live in cali hahaha... man dont let people come in and out your life... my motto is... if your gonna be in my life you need to plan on being there forever... dont let people come in and out when its convient for them.. its your life and you own the door to it.. kinda like a house.. you choose who you want to let in it... i mean to be honest i see why it didn't work out because the fact he moved to cali and you guys had a long distant relationship and his ex gf was in cali with him.. now he's back he wants you... because you in conneticut... in reality... distant shouldn't of broke you guys up...

What Guys Said 2

• I would treat them like a friend and nothing more but that's just me.

• I think it sounds like fate. Follow. Your heart. Take it slow but follow your heart not your fear.

What Girls Said 1

• Take things slow. You guys have history, but you need to have a conversation. See if he plans on moving back or staying there indefinitely. But if everything seems good I'd go for it.