I've always been curious about this as I'm a girl and only date guys. LADIES: How do you act in the early stages of dating/new relationship?
Say you meet a new guy out who gets your number, and he texts you one day. What now?
1) Do you initiate texts in the beginning?
2) Do you ask them out on a date?
3) How do you act on the date? (Shy, talkative, outgoing, introverted, hookup/no hookup?)
4) How do you act after the date?
-Do you now text/call first sometimes?
-Do you ask them on the next date?
Ladies I'm dying to know what the norm is. Describe your typical "courting" process with a new guy. And remember this is all early stages before a committed relationship. Think more pre-first date to date three.
Most Helpful Girl
1) Ask questions, don't initiate unless (for example) he ended the text with a goodnight/sweet dreams type thing, and I respond in the morning saying good morning and ask a question or two
2) Never ask on date unless we've been hanging out for a while, and I ask if he wants to catch a movie or something
3) I'm pretty outgoing, so I have no problem taking charge on a date. No hookup, as if I like the guy, I don't like the thought of him doing the same thing with a different girl the next day. He has to work for something as simple as a kiss
4) No matter how great, I wait for the guy to text me after the first few dates. If he enjoyed himself, he will write and want to "do something soon"
- After a few dates and spending more time together, I now initiate dates and have no problem texting first. Although with most guys the conversation is a non-ending thing, it just continues with no one texting "first" but rather continuing the convo0