Do you think this was set up?

Last night my mom invited my crush and his mom over for dinner after our moms went out on the pourch and left us inside and then he said to me " I've been trying to gather up enough courage to talk to you so I have one thing to ask you do you want to be my girl friend" I sat speechless and then he kissed me passionately it was my first kiss so it was special to me and him im his girlfriend now so do you think our parents knew what was gonna happen what do y'all think

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps they chatted about you guys. Maybe he was open with his mom about you they chatted about you. She probably then talked to your mom and set up to bring them over. That's kinda cute and at least your parents know that you guys are dating and not in secret and of disapproval. Congrats and good luck with your love life! :D

What Guys Said 1

• Well, looks like the guy set it up.. he is good guy to do that stuff
    least he got the two mothers together.. it most likely is cause he likes you lot

What Girls Said 4

• It very possible they are friends and prob his mom knew he liked you and your mom knew you loked him so they talk and well gave you both the push lol

• either they knew about it or the circumstances were good. what matters is that you are together now!

• i think he might have asked his parents to ask your parents to do that.

• Yeah, they probably had an inkling at the very least.