He disappeared after talking after the first date? What's going on?

I met this guy on okcupid. We talked and got to know each other for a month or two and we clicked. We shared some interests and we, at times, understood each others p. o. v's about things. Then we finally met up with each other , and the date was alright. After the date, we continued talking some more and he even said he wanted to see me again so we scheduled another date. Then we continued to talk like we were used to. By the time the second date came, he told me two days before it, that he had to meet up with a few friends whom he hasn't seen in a long time. I said ok and suggested that we meet up again at a later date, and he agreed to it. This is where the problem begins, after that Saturday when he met with his friends, he wouldn't respond to my text messages at all. It's been a week now. I sent him about 4 messages asking if he's still up for the date. Nothing. Then I went on okcupid and asked him there one more time. I went on there this morning and it said that he was online at 1:27 am and I sent my message to him just a few hours before. Should I wait and see what happens? or should I just give up and move on?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Probably no longer interested, but he's being a jerk in just ignoring you like that. Did you hear back from him?

What Girls Said 0