Girls: would you enjoy doing a Disney movie night with your boyfriend or guy friend at least once?

I totally would be down for it myself. It does not have to be all Disney movies, it can be mixed up

Most Helpful Girl

• Disney movies are my life. In high school I was in a group of 12 friends (guys and girls) and we'd watch Disney movies on the weekends. For some reason we always ended up at one guy's house and we'd all cram on a two seat couch thing to watch them. All of us dog piled with our popcorn and apple juice kicking back with some good ol' Robin Hood and Cinderella lol

My boyfriend and I watch Disney movies all the time. Last night we chose The Sword in the Stone.

Disney never gets old.

• My bucket list is to see every Disney movie ever from Snow white to Big Hero 6

What Girls Said 20

• well i mean we never did disney night... but we have done pizza movie night... with goodies... and video games too... it was rainy and i had took the night off work on a saturday... we watched movies ate pizza hut and cuddled.. under the heat it was happy.. but movie nights are the best... its a special moment where you realize you and the person can be together forever... you guys are having a very comforting normal night..

• Disney movies are for me and my girlfriends. Sing a longs are girls night.

Because I like action movies, I would prefer to watch those with my fella.

• Action movies or comedies is another good idea

• Some guys are fun to watch Disney movies with, but usually they don't get how to do Disney right.

Actions, comedies or, depending on the fella, dramas are best, in my experience, for a night with my sweetie

• I do know every song from Frozen haha. but I do like other movies as well

• OMG YES! I LOVE Disney :D

• Oh of course, yeah! I have a total soft spot for Disney movies. My fiance and I even went to see Frozen when it was in the theatre. Disney date night, lol. :)

• YES! I love Disney movies and like snuggling up on the couch, while it's raining and enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa with my bf is like the best date ever in my idea.

• Disney have some of the best feel good movies I've ever seen, I always love going :) I can't imagine ever getting to old for that either :):)

• There are great Disney movies and there are terrible ones, so it would really depend on the particular movies.

• Not really into Disney movies that much, I would prefer a Marvel night XD

• Marvel is kinda still disney now lol

• I'm i denial XD Also, they might be in cooperation with Disney, but that doesn't make their movies Disney movies in my opinion :)

• Yes! Mary Poppins please.

• That is not childish at all man I would love that with my bf or guy friend. That's so cute.

• Sure. I have never done such a thing before.

• Sure why not. It's not like I don't see them enough when my kids watch them :/

• Yeah but usually we like watching scary movies together because we sort of make bets on what's going to happen and which character dies off first. Haha sort of a tradition xD

• Maighdean uasal bhàn. Wanna build a snowman?

• My boyfriend and I watch cartoons all the time. Love it.

• Yes, especially if it was a kissing scene in the movie XD

• Can you say love lol. I would love it if a boyfriend asked me to watch Disney movies with him!!!

• I would absolutely love that 😍

• YES! That's like my idea of a perfect date

• Yes I'd frickin love that!!

What Guys Said 2

• You know, it's been 20 years and I'm still not over Mufasa's death.

Damn you Scar.

Damn you.

• doing a disney movie? WTF?