Why is she doing this to me? Please, I need help.

Ok, my girlfriend's best fried came to the city and started to study with her in the same college...

The worst thing is that she started to hang out with her best "girl" friend and stopped going out with me for a while now. Before we have been going out together almost everyday but now we almost never talk. The last time we were out it was the day before her best friend arrived, we were at the mall with her mother and her mothers friend. Before she was always replying to my SMS's almost instantly but now she started to delay and at some point she just ignore the texts... It's driving me crazy. Is she doing that because her friend is around or what? I really don't understand... I just don't know what to do now...

Now she have changed her status in MSN and it says that "girls don't need guys, they only make them cry".
I don't understand what's going on...

Most Helpful Guy

• if this has been going on awhile here is a possibility for her behaviour.

When her friend wasn't there you were her focus off attention and probably more and enjoyment and cause for happieness, but now her best friends back and her focus has shifted from being just on you to being on both you and her best friend.

as a result she may not depend on you as much and she may be feeling like you're smothering her with text msg's (the times where she starts to ignore them) my advice if this describes the problem, just relax, maybe try organise to go out on the weekend or something if she declines then talk to her about how you are feeling, neglected and lonley I'm sure she'll understand.

At the same time listen to what she has to say and understand where she's comming from.

Try work out and understanding by talking about the problem

if she's unwilling to meet ya halfway in the relationship and you feel you are the only one trying then she's not worth it and it's never worth being in a relationship where you find yourself feeling emotionally abused.

Best of luck

+1 for the good guys

What Girls Said 3

• ya gotta meet in the middle with this one. Don't begrudge her this friendship, but at the same time, don't let her totally ditch you. Talk to her and see if you can't come up with something that works for both of you :)

• just give her some time, she probably just really exicted..or tell her how you feel and see what she says.

• She's probably just really excited to have her friend back, so don't worry about it. The excitement will die off soon : )

What Guys Said 4

• Your girlfriend's best friend wants her to spend time and attention on her, not you. So she may be trying to drive a wedge between you and your girl. Thing is, if your girlfriend was really serious about you she would not let her friend dominate her time so much. Relationships require commitment and work, and she evidently is not interested in making the effort. You should start looking for other people to spend time with. Hell, maybe find another girl to date. You are young, and you should not be wasting your time being miserable over a girl who is not as invested in the relationship as you are.

Always keep in mind you cannot control other people. You can influence them, yes, but I gather from your statements that you have tried this and she has rebuffed you. So you need to focus on taking care of yourself and looking for people who will value your company. Take advantage of the fact that you are in school and surrounded by single girls and find someone who is actually into you. The ease of finding a girlfriend just gets harder as you get older, so again; do not waste time on someone who is not into you.

Good luck.

• Her best friend is probably keeping her busy.

Try not to be needy. Make your own plans and spend time with your friends, have your own life. Don't text her all the time. Wait until she texts you...

You have to be a little distant until the balance in communication is restored.

Girls like confident guys that have things going on for themselves.

• will she talk to you on msn? if yes the ask what's wrogn and work it out from there then also explain to her your feelings while the chance is there if she won't talk to you then don't constantly msg her just leave it and if she hasn't contacted you in 24hours after you have sent a total of 2msg's in that time limit she oviously doesn't care enought and it's time to let go

good luck bro

• dumb her ass