Who should I take back? Ex A or B?

Okay, so two of my exes still like me, lets just call them A and B. So I dated A in 9th and 10th grade. He was my first boyfriend and kiss. But we had that on and off relationship. Now we are both in 12th grade and there is still feelings between us, but I've moved on except I get flashbacks. I dated B, during the summer (In July), we recently broke up 3 weeks ago. We broke up, because there were trust issues, and stupid arguments. I love them both, but I don't know who to pick. They both admitted to still liking me the other day, which was really shocking. I hate being in a love triangle, and I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on, don't take back either one. Don't create future heartbreak for yourself and one of the others. You will ALWAYS have flashbacks to fun times and good memories with your exs. It's a young thing yes, going back to what you're comfortable with, but the future is bright. Go out there, break some hearts, get heartbroken, come back stronger than last time knowing what you're looking for, but don't restart chapters.
    "You cannot start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the previous one."

What Guys Said 3

• Find out who you actually love. If either.
    You like them both, but when you're in love it really is an easy decision.

Putting that aside tho. If there were trust issues, when you get back together nothing would have changed. So it won't be long before you're back where you started. Neither of you have changed.

Knowing nothing about the first guy I'd say it's just nostalgia and you should take a step back to see if you even have real feelings for him or just the memories

• If you really had to pick between the two, instead of moving on to someone new, choose a, because since you knew for a long time, you were able to trust him, despite having an on and off relationship.

• The truth is, neither. Once you break up with someone, you don't get back with them.
    Also, you can't love both of them. Since your under the age of 18, I will go ahead and tell you that love doesn't exist in that age category- it's very rare to find people that are actually in love under the age of 18.

Move on and good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• The better question is do you have time for a relationship in your most crucial year before your life really begins? Do you plan to go off to college? Do they? Will you be able to date long distance, or will you be breaking up again before you leave? The best answer I can give you is whichever one will respect your need for time and space to deal with senior year without getting upset if you can't always go have fun with them.

But if I were you, I'd turn them both down and see what kind of guys you meet when you start college or working at a new job after graduation.

• If you broke up for a reason then why get back with either of them? & if you already don't know who to pick then maybe it's the best to not pick either.

• If I had to choose between those to options, A. But as others have opined, there are more options to look for, that are ahead not behind.