All women are dangerous, aren't they?

Lately I've heard stories from friends of mine and some other female friends that my friends know about women cheating and its starting to make me wonder if all women are like that. Most of the stories I hear come from women that look very classy and innocent. Turns out its the opposing so now I don't know what to think anymore.

Is this true about them? Or do you really can't trust in any of them no matter how innocent they act and look?

• women cheat as much as men do
  • no, only a few of them are like that
  • all women are cheaters but are sneaky about it
The reason why I asked is because lately I've heard more stories that come straight out of women that you would never think would cheat. More women than guys actually so it makes me wonder. if I decide to date a woman is she going to be like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• We can definitely be dangerous, but more to each other than to guys.
    For every guy that cheats it's with a woman so I can't see how it's not a 50 50 deal.
    Monogamy does seem to come easier to us than guys though. I have no idea why.

What Girls Said 9

• Option A. People who cheat aren't happy, and that's their fault, not yours. They have some kind of damage deep inside that they don't want to face, so they try to fill it with external gratification. Simply having a SOS to sleep with isn't enough, they need to feel special, to *know* they're better than others, and they prove this to themselves by cheating. There is nothing wrong with sleeping around and having more than one sex partner, unless you're lying about it and hiding it from your official committed mate. They get an ego-high off of getting away with it. it makes them feel smarter and more powerful, but really all it's doing is burying whatever is actually wrong.

• Let's stop with the gender wars, for Christ's sake...
    Anyway, not ALL of any group is the same. Not all men are cheaters and not all women are cheaters. I'd say the majority of both men AND women are not cheaters. I have heard some sources that say men cheat more and some say women cheat more and some say they cheat at similar rates... through my experience I've encountered more male cheaters, but that's probably because I'm a girl and have had guys try to cheat with me, or heard my female friends tell me about their boyfriend's cheating. I'm sure if I was a guy I'd notice different patterns.
    But seriously these gender war questions don't help no one.

• Yes, women CAN be dangerous.
    They can play mind games, they can manipulate you into getting things they want, they can destroy your marriage if they wanted, your relationship, they could steal your heart, pocket, morals and then leave you with nothing but one hand in the front and the other in the back and a broken heart wondering where you went wrong. You may think women are stupid and will fall for some guys really fast, but really they think a lot rationally. I'm not going to say I'm not like that and neither I'm going to say I AM like that, no. I have both good sides and bad sides, and so does every woman on here. Trust me.
    But remember, guys can be real fucking dangerous too.

• Obviously not that is dumb. All men are not like this so why would women? Use logic.

• No, not all women cheat. I only knew one who did.

• Yes, very. I will find you and I will kill you.

• Yes, all 4 billion women in this world are lying cheaters. All of them.

• All men are dangerous, aren't they? No, of course they are not, & neither are women. Stop with the sexism & stereotyping.

• 75% of the people on this site are "special".

What Guys Said 8

• If a woman is getting what she needs from you, she will not cheat.

Most men fail to understand a woman does not want what THEY want. A woman's emotional well being does not hinge on you mounting her.

It hinges on how well you understand her heart. How well you care for her, and her heart, and love her, and her heart. If you focus on anything but that, she will have voids in her life that she will attempt to fill with whomever and whatever, and that is when we men get into trouble.

Of course it goes both ways. If, after marriage, we do not get sex from her, for any reason, our minds will begin to wander. She wants us to love her heart, and we want her to love our body.

• I say that's bullshit. You can give a woman everything she wants and asks for, and she'll still cheat. You can be a better lover than the next 1000 or 5000 men, in and out of bed, and she'll still cheat.
      Here's why www.macleans.ca/culture/books/the-two-year-itch/
      Been there, done that, more than once.

• Half the time women don't know what they want.

A woman can say she wants something, and ask for this and that, but if she feels like her heart is not being tended to, your efforts are futile.

For a man to open himself up to her to the point where he knows, understands, and loves her heart, is a terrifying thing for a man who has been hurt. Because it is giving her express permission to hurt him horribly, all over again.

But if you want to be her everything, you must do it. Open yourself up. Otherwise you'll be buying her vacuum cleaners for her birthday.

• Look, mathematically, cheaters have to be more or less equal in numbers, unless there are more LGBT than we thought

• Appearances are definitely deceptive, and women are better liars than men. For a person to be able to cheat you and get away with it, they have to look as though they wouldn't (The devil comes dressed as a saint).

Only about 1/3 of women will cheat. Most will conceal it well. Women who cheat usually do it more often than men who cheat. Women who cheat in marriage usually start doing it after about 5 years. Men who cheat in marriage usually start after 10 years, but more men will eventually cheat at least once. You can't blame some of those men, because in 50% of cases sex practically stops after 4 years, so they've gone six years without (wife not interested in fucking them any more). For about 30%, their wife has been banging someone else (but not hubby) for 5 years or is planning to.

• Enough of this generalizing crap.

• Not all women are like that. But the real question is are you capable of trusting a woman?

• Anyone can be dangerous but a lot of them aren't

• Yes, all women r dangerous especially the shy and silent one's.

• Like some men, some women will stray, regardless of being satisfied or fulfilled in their relationship. Do not be fooled. Like some men, some women like variety, good looks and breaking the monotony of experiencing the same experiences with the same person repeatedly. They also crave and the excitement and novelty of being intimate with a new partner.

So, you could move mountains, bathe their dogs and wash their cars, but it will not stop some women from cheating. Emphasis on the words "some women." It's a sad truth, unfortunately, for many unsuspecting husbands and boyfriends.