What do you think of an age difference of an 18 year old guy and 24 year old woman dating?

What do you think of an age difference of an 18 year old guy and 24 year old woman dating?

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Guy

• When you are younger age differences seem big.
    But lets be honest, everybody knows couples who differ quite a lot. I've seen perfectly happy couples where there's a 10 year age difference.

It's all about how mature the people are.
    Then again there will always be criticism from the outside world because they can see you differ a lot in age. But as you get older, people will stop complaining because well... a 44yo and a 50yo don't look that much different if you got to guess their age.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's only 6 years, so I don't think it's a big deal. I see men who are in their 20's date 18, 19 year old's, so I see no difference if the guy is 18, & the woman is in her 20's.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big difference, so I think it's okay. Plus, they're both adults.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that. Between two consenting adults.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine. The 18 year old is enough to know how he feels and no one else has the right to judge him or her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely fine. Its not even a big gap

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. As long as they're both happy !!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pathetic.

0|1
    0|1
  • It's a not such a big difference. I dated a 27 year old at 18 and we got along just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is mature enough and both of you are able to handle the criticism then it will work out just well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine if you're both mature and love each other.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• What does a 24 year old woman see in an 18 year old guy? Like, really?

And this is coming form an 18 year old guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think nothing of it. Not a big deal. Good for the guy tho

0|0
    0|0
    • Why good for the guy?

• Show All
    • Yup, that's what I thought. Which is why I'm avoiding any kind of sexual dynamic like the plague. Wasn't into being a fuck buddy in my teens and twenties. Sure as he'll not going to start now.

Thanks for the honest perspective and affirmation.

• @orionrose

*nods* anytime

• 6 years ain't shit. don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0