What do you think of an age difference of an 18 year old guy and 24 year old woman dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you are younger age differences seem big.
    But lets be honest, everybody knows couples who differ quite a lot. I've seen perfectly happy couples where there's a 10 year age difference.

It's all about how mature the people are.
    Then again there will always be criticism from the outside world because they can see you differ a lot in age. But as you get older, people will stop complaining because well... a 44yo and a 50yo don't look that much different if you got to guess their age.

What Girls Said 11

• It's only 6 years, so I don't think it's a big deal. I see men who are in their 20's date 18, 19 year old's, so I see no difference if the guy is 18, & the woman is in her 20's.

• It's not a big difference, so I think it's okay. Plus, they're both adults.

• Nothing wrong with that. Between two consenting adults.

• I think it's fine. The 18 year old is enough to know how he feels and no one else has the right to judge him or her.

• Completely fine. Its not even a big gap

• I don't think anything of it.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. As long as they're both happy !!

• She's pathetic.

• It's a not such a big difference. I dated a 27 year old at 18 and we got along just fine.

• If the guy is mature enough and both of you are able to handle the criticism then it will work out just well.

• I think it's fine if you're both mature and love each other.

What Guys Said 3

• What does a 24 year old woman see in an 18 year old guy? Like, really?

And this is coming form an 18 year old guy.

• I think nothing of it. Not a big deal. Good for the guy tho

• Why good for the guy?

• Yup, that's what I thought. Which is why I'm avoiding any kind of sexual dynamic like the plague. Wasn't into being a fuck buddy in my teens and twenties. Sure as he'll not going to start now.

Thanks for the honest perspective and affirmation.

• @orionrose

*nods* anytime

• 6 years ain't shit. don't worry about it.