How can I get a girlfriend?

I've met several girls, I'm not ugly but I just can't seem to get a girlfriend. What do girls like in guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls like confidence, before my ex broke up with me girls were all over me.. and now that she broke up with me and my confidence got affected by it (wich I'm working on getting back) it's much less.. So be confident about yourself and if you have trouble with that, work on yourself, go to the gym, buy new clothes etc.

• I totally agree; all you have to do is take care of yourself, by starting to be healthy, go to gym, diet... etc.

What Girls Said 4

• There isn't really a specific way to get a girlfriend aside from asking her out.

• Just be yourself around them. don't try to impress them or do something you normally wouldn't do. Just be confident!!

• Some girls like bad boys :)

• just be your self.. do what you like to do and she will come along

What Guys Said 8

• You never know what a girl wants they like bad guys. They like guys with money. They like rocker guys, guys from the hood, Nerd guys, long haird guys, In shape guys like jocks, and so on. I dont know you and for that reason I can't tell you what to do unless you really break it down for me and tell all but we are online so does it really matter?

• I wish that I could help you, but I have nothing positive to say. I can tell you that between the ages of 15 and about 30 most women want the bad boys, because they are more "fun" and "exciting". They will friend zone decent young men and throw themselves crotch first at trailer trash. After about age 30 they begin to look for a meal ticket (aka husband material), then complain to their friends that there are no good men left. The men are out there, but they have given up on women and subscribed to internet p*rn sites. Who would want to go sloppy seconds to a conga line of bad boys from the welfare housing project?

• it also depends on how you talk to them dont forget that factor you could have all the looks you want but if you dont have brains you're not going to last long in a relationship

• Most girls tend to like guys who don't try to generalize them, but rather get to know them and decide based on that. There is no general rule other than "don't be an antagonistic possessive douchebag".

• Make money.

• here's the trick... I've got no F'ing clue

• It depends on the girl. If you alter your personality to get a girl you will be very unhappy with the one you get. It will happen eventually.

• just talk to them, hang out with them and they will be your, good luck