Why are girls turned off by bisexual guys? Please answer?

Why are girls turned off by bisexual guys? Please answer

• Turn off: Wanting to be fucked in the ass reduces masculinity
  • Turn off: Worried that they like guys more than girls
  • Turn off (other)
  • Doesn't matter to me if he's interested in both sexes
  • See answers

Most Helpful Guy

• If you yourself are bisexual, I have this advice for you: If girls are THAT concerned with your sexuality, they aren't worth attracting in the first place. You are not here to please women.

I go through this as an agnostic dating people who identify as Christian. Most don't actually care all that much. When they do care, they'll be a waste of my time, so I don't bother.

I also dabbed into bisexuality myself. I can safely say I am not Bi, though I certainly find many men attractive, and am less concerned with being "studly" all the time.

What got to me, though, was how there are so many bisexual women and that's generally fairly fine. But when a guy has the *gall* to be bisexual, suddenly women are saying things like "I can't stand picturing him with another man" and "now he might leave me for a man" <-- The exact same thing they called "bigoted sexual jealousy" when referring to bisexual women.

But also note that most girls aren't terribly concerned about it. Heck, some girls I used to hang out with would try to set me up with girls, but also talk about how me and some guy would make a great couple. They ENCOURAGED me to explore that side of myself.

So if a girl is really that concerned about you being bisexual, she's probably the type of girl who rejects a guy for being "some geeky programmer" when she doesn't have a job. She's probably the type of girl who will call you cheap for not buying her meals, when she's obviously more cheap for not paying for her own.

In other words, dodge that bullet, bro. There are far too many level-headed girls out there for us waste our time putting Daddy's Princess on a pedestal.

• I don't really know if I am. I find some guys attractive, but I can't imagine having a romantic relationship with a guy. I haven't really told anyone that I am attracted to both sexes, it's probably better if I don't judging by some of the responses.

But yes, I see what you're saying.
      Thanks.

What Girls Said 11

• I'd say because it means he lives a high risk lifestyle which can cause himself or his partner to catch STD's. That's just one of the reasons. Theirs like a lot more, for example, attacks a women's insecurities, women cannot compete with men since both are biologically different. The girl has to worry being cheated on by men and women. I would be upset because I'd assume bisexual people are never satisfied with one sex. But most important is worrying about STD's n having to use a lot of protection, forever. Most women want security n stability. It's hard to see a future with a bisexual man. A healthy productive future.

Its just there more stronger not all have hiv and will sleep around we just live dumb society who hates men.

• I would't care, as long as he is only dating me when we are together, it doesn't matter if he finds guys attractive. A lot of women find other women attractive, & it doesn't stop guys from dating them, so I don't understand why it wouldn't be the other way around.

• It's just a complete turn-off. No way to explain it. Not interested in a man who is interested in other men.

• I feel the exact same way about bisexual girls, tho lucky for u only a small percentage of guys are bi while like 50% of girls are.

@DanReynolds But see cuz everything empowers women no matter what and u wonder why certain people have hate for society thanks to women.

• Most girls tend to be turned off as they don't like the idea of being cheated on with a member of the others sex it tends to make them feel as if that person was never really interested in them.

• I know I will get lots of down votes but who cares lol. I'm not turned off. It doesn't matter. what matter is I like him and he like me and we respect each other. I like people who embrace their sexuality than hiding it and do something behind your back that you don't expect that they will do. And I will rather be with bisexual who respect and treats me right than a straight douche guy.

• I prefer to only date bisexual or pansexual men, but that's because I'm not heterosexual. My ex was bisexual.

• I can't say I am turned off by them.

• I don't see a problem with it.

• Not all girls think it's a turn off, I know a lot of girls that find it attractive.

• Refuce masculinity and it's weirdo turn me off but if I like the guy much I will accept it :)

• I'm probably gonna receive hate for this but you asked for opinions and I'm sharing mine.

Choice A i up another guy's ass. Just being honeshis dick up another guy's ass. Just being honeshis dick up another guy's ass. Just being honest. And I don't want to be with a guy who likes both sexes... more competition I guess, and bisexuals typically lean more towards one sex, so what if it's guys? I want to be with a straight dude.

• I literally HAVE NO IDEA what happened to my answer. My laptop just snorted some coke I guess what the hell

• Choice A is spot on.. I don't want a guy who wants a dick up his ass or up another guy's ass... just being honest. Oh god.

• Why should it matter?

• That's what I think, but it's a turn off for a lot of girls.

• Hardly.

What Guys Said 7

• Because women want men, not pillow-biting fags.

• I don't normally use buzzwords like this, but I can perfectly describe the term "Internalized Misogyny":

A woman who believes a man must be "better" than her to be a decent man. More rich, ambitious, stronger, emotionally solid.

If a girl can't accept someone because they like men, then she needs to look in the mirror.

Most girls couldn't care less, or understand their discomfort is their problem, not yours. Otherwise, you shouldn't care what she thinks because she's not worth attracting.

• Women might seem to "like" a gay friend better than most men mainly because they see them as a good friend with similar interests and know they won't try any creepy moves (Trust). However, when it comes to more committing things like a closed relationship or marriage, women want a man who will protect them, make decisions for them and provide for them, its just their nature and bisexual men as less inclined to do that since intimacy with other men is extremely feminine. Women do seem to know exactly what they want in a man mainly because of past experiences they've have with them and know what to look for in ones worth avoiding for anything serious

• Women are looking for a man to be a man not to be a sissy they can't depend on

• Wowwwwwwwwww hollup there cowboy. What makes sexual orientation a dependent on being a sis or not?

• The guy asked a question and wants an honest answer so I gave him one enough said goodnight

• The "honest" version of this would be "Because she doesn't want a wuss, and assumes a bisexual guy would BE a wuss."

• Hypothetically, Shoes being on the other feet, I wouldn't find any interest in Bisexual women. My only fear is in getting into a committed relationship and have them turn out on me. Sorry, Bi women are not my thing. So this is where it's at from my perspective anyway.

• Because they're not interested in screwing you with a strap on, and otherwise feel that they'll never be good enough because they can't have both a vagina and a penis at the same time. It's kinda obvious.

• It doesn't make any sense though. If I am interested in someone, it is because I like them and I want to be with them. It's no different to a straight guy choosing a girl with C cup breasts. If you're with her, you don't care about what she doesn't have.

• They don't seem to know that and believe you will constantly be sexually dissatisfied with them.

• not ALL girls