Sometimes when things don't go right, those are you favorite memories. When was a time something went wrong/unexpected that actually turned out great?

It's not about the plan, it's how you adapt when the plan goes awry. Some of my favorite, sexiest, most memorable dates and experiences have happened when something unexpected happened that I had to roll with. Or even when things went bad, I remember those experiences with much fondness now.

I teach this to let my client know that it's not the end of the world if it all doesn't go according to plan and that your best experiences happy when you have to improvise.

Give me some examples that I can use in my teaching! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I majored in something I never had an interest in. I was miserable and I was doing terribly in my classes. It was no surprise when I failed out my that major. At the time I thought it was the end of the world, but it turned out to be a good thing. I ended up switching my major to something I actually had an interest in. Now, many years later, I graduated with my bs and ms, I'm working at a job I enjoy and I'm good at. Something thst was terrible at the time turned out to be a good thing

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0