Should I ask out a girl who is in love with an asshole?

There is a girl at my school and she is like in love with this guy. He's the kind of guy who flirts with everyone and leads people on. He asked her out then dumped her but still flirts with her all the time. I just started to talking to her more these past few weeks and want to ask her out. Do you think it is rude for me to ask her out if she likes this other guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna give you the best life advice anyone's ever gonna give you son.

Don't ask out idiots.

All that's gonna happen is she's going to drag you into her swirling vortex of confusion and stupidity. If she's not smart enough to know what's good for her own self, then she sure as hell isn't smart enough to know what would be good for the both of you in a relationship.

So, do yourself a favor, don't make the same mistake she's doing. Think with your brain, and not with your loins. Drop her, move onto someone with more common sense.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not rude at all, don't spare that guys feelings if he's treating her that way. Explain your situation to her, that it hurts you to see her treated like that and you want her to be treated with the respect that she deserves. I have no idea how she will respond to that but it's a very gentlemanly way to approach it.

• No she isn't over him

What Guys Said 5

• How much pain and rejection do you want to experience?
    She is drawn to the bad boys as a moth is drawn to a flame. About age 30 she might (emphasis on might) pull her head out of her arse and decide that the 'exciting' bad boys are not a good choice of partner.
    Forget this girl and move on.

• just hope she consinders him an asshole too LOL

• As long as she is single. If she is seeing someone... hands off.

• No, it's not rude to ask her out. I'm not sure she'll agree to it, but go for it.

• Well you could always try but I don't think it will be a yes.