How to keep this girl interested? Help!?

We already did the deed but now I'm trying to keep her interested because I live and work 2 1/2 hrs away. In 2 weeks we are hanging out but I don't know if I should be texting her daily or what? I hate texting and phones period but I definitely want to keep this girl interested

Most Helpful Girl

• if you really like this girl you should try to stay in contact with her as much as possible without obsessing over her. this doesn't necessarily mean you have to text or call her everyday but try to be with her more call or text her at least once every two to three days or visit her on weekends and do something romantic. if you never talk to her after you both did it of she'll start feeling lonely and think you were only with her for sex, and is likely to loose interest.

What Girls Said 1

• Tough one especially if you hate phones. But. if you really like this girl, you need to keep in contact to keep her interested, and to make sure you show her that you're interested.

What Guys Said 1

• "I hate texting and phones period " Finally someone with sense! At the very least though CALL her instead of text.

The fact she's 2 and a half hours away though qualifies as a long distance relationship. Unless one of you is planning to move to the other, don't expect it to last.