Does online dating always end badly?

I've only ever heard stories of online dating ending badly but does anyone have any success stories?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend online and we have been together for 2 and a half years. He's my best friend and lover. I really didn't have too much faith in online dating at first

• Thanks for MHO. I'm just glad to be a success story :)

What Girls Said 3

• I've only heard failed ones too. But I'm open to it. I'm jhgjggt commenting, because I want to know if there's a good one as well. Haha

• It doesn't ALWAYS end badly. It actually works out for some people.

• It doesn't always, but I haven't particularly had much luck with it. Whether I initiate contact or the guy, one of us always seems to lose interest or cut contact (typically the guys though). I'm not giving up, though. I think when used the right way and for the right reasons (i. e., not just trying to avoid real social interaction but just having a busy lifestyle), it is a good idea.

What Guys Said 3

• no I've heard of happy success stories so they don't always end badly.

• It almost ALWAYS ends badly. Trust me, take your chances in the real world. Learn real social skills, and TALK to girls, not text.

• Would like to try it.