I realized late that I was serious and love him, but now he just tossed me away?

I had problem falling in love because of my past (scared of losing someone). So now i came to accept that i love him but its too late. He is just ignoring me in school. My friends says that he wants me to prove that i love him, but he isn't giving me a chance. What do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through this with my ex and sadly, I had to break up with her. These insecurities will rob you of any good things in your life. We all have baggage and we have to accept that. Everyone has been hurt before, everyone. Focus on loving yourself and being secure with who you are and what you have to offer. Don't try contacting him or even talking about him to your friends. If he really loves you then this will work out as it should. Don't focus on things you don't have control over right now, it will eat you alive. My ex begged and pleaded for me not to leave but she could never prove that her love for me was real.

• How long did it take to find someone new that you really love?

• It happened 5 months ago. I didn't find anyone new because I'm still in love with her.

What Guys Said 1

• You HAD your chance to prove it and you blew it. Try again with someone else and don't make the same mistake!

• He was my best friend, I did not want our relationship to become fragile. Help me? :(

• The only thing you can do is apologize to him and state your case. It sounds like you have, and he doesn't care. So at that point, all you can do is move on.

• Thanks i will do it..

What Girls Said 1

• some people are just really good at hiding emotion. trust me i know a lot