Are dinner dates any good?

I've only been on one dinner date and the girl was too nervous to eat, she ordered a dinner but hardly ate anything, in fact I was too nervous to eat too I only ate half of my dinner lol!

Are all girls too nervous to eat when going on a dinner date? What's the point in dinner if we're both not really hungry? Are dinner dates a good date?

Most Helpful Girl

• dinner dates are better for... after you already know each other a bit. i would much prefer a movie date + walking around a bit. or some kind of nature trail date. when i like a dude, i have trouble eating too lmao, so... a whole dinner thing would put a lot of pressure on me.

What Girls Said 4

• Some girls become self-conscious when they eat in front of a guy.

• I wouldve ate half or pick at it 2 I think the park Is a good choice nothing to distract you besides the trees

• Maybe try getting a coffee or something instead. That way you'll have somewhere to go and chat and won't feel nervous to eat.

• They're bad first few dates ideas, eating is awkward and messy

What Guys Said 2

• Not good first dates. You can't touch, emote, laugh, relax and sitting across from each other makes it feel like a dating interview.

Go get coffee for a first date, make it short (1 hour) and chill out! That way you find out if you really like each other before committing more time, money and effort into it.

• I think they are the easiest way to get to know someone. Bars are loud, and alcohol not conducive for understanding. There is little interaction at a movie or concert.