Feelings for a co-worker?

I'm not exactly sure where to start with this, but let me just state the obvious. I seem to have developed feelings for one of the guys I work with. We've know each other for about 5 years now. I used to work with his mom and he was also a customer as well. I never thought much of it back then. He would come in with friends and what not and we'd do the casual " hey how are you?", but we never hung out or anything like that. Recently, we have started talking more and this is probably due to the fact that we now work together. A couple months ago he came over after work with me under the impression that he was going to stay the night, which he didn't. We laid in bed talking and this is when we shared our first kiss. Which was quite nice I might add. That's as far as things have gone between us. Anyway, before that happened he would randomly call me, text me, come over, and ask me when we were going to get married. Somewhere along the way, his interest seems to have dissipated and I'm not quite sure why. He's told me that he wants to be intimate with me, but I told him I have my reservations about going there. For one, we work together. I told him I am liking for a relationship and he said he wasn't necessarily looking for one too, but that he wasn't completely opposed to the idea. There is also the age difference. He is four years younger than me. Honestly, I get the feeling he is not over his ex. I told him how I feel about him, which is probably where I went wrong. Just a simple I like you and I like spending time with you. Whatever. I'm torn between wanting to sit down and have a conversation about this with him and just letting it go. Thoughts?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should talk to him about it he sounds like he genuinely cares for you and wants to be closer. I understand that you may not be comfortable with an intimate relationship but I think you should have told him differently. as for the age difference if you really care about him that shouldn't matter. though if he isn't over his ex he may just be seeking comfort the only thing you can do is be there for him