Which girl would you pick?

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS THE POLL WILL NOT WORK FOR SOME REASON
Girl A
5'0 extremelyyyyy petite 34 A and toned butt but not a big one lol
"Small and cute"

Girl B
5'8 average size 34 C with a nice round toned butt
"Normal or a model lol could be either"

Girl C
5'1 and quite petite (small features) but 34 C and a nice butt with a waist that goes in
"Healthy, cute and hot"

Girl D
5'4 slightly slightly chunky but really just curvy. 34 D and a big booty but the waist doesn't go in
"Very Curvy and hot"

I would like to tell everyone which girl I am. I'm girl C just if you were wondering; thanks for commenting!

Most Helpful Guy

• A or C...

i prefer smaller girls, as it appeals to my protective instincts.
    + I find them generally to be more optimistic and energetic, which motivates my lazy ass to move around and enjoy life as well.

Now if we speak about A or C cup and a matching butt... it really depends on the girl. I don't mind a girl with small boobs, could make it all the more fun in the bedroom attempting to make those bounce.
    But at the same time i'd enjoy playing with a nice C-cup as well...

Besides that I guess it really depends on the personality, but I think A has my preferences.

What Guys Said 17

• I like this poll. Lets play 'Date, fuck or marry.'

Date: A, B, C, and D
    Fuck: A, B, and C
    Marry: Hopefully B would still want me. - 5'8 is a great height for me because I am 6'0 and she will fit right under my chin as I am spooning her in bed.

But all-in-all, what I learned was that what we want from women isn't how they look on the outside but the beauty they possess on the inside. Beauty without brains is a waste. A relationship without communication shall die. But I am into Jewish or Christian girls and equally yoked as we serve the same God in Jesus Christ and the Father, Jehovah. Brunettes. SMART. We must be going towards the same life purpose. She is a Proverbs 31 virtuous woman. I just hope that I am good enough for her. Ultimately, I just want her to be happy.

But my answer is B. And she looks like this. media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...f70c4dfb707e.jpg

• you seem to be using "nice" to mean "large" concerning butts. I like small butts, so I think I'd go with A or B.

• the B one of course

• C. D is not curvy. She's got a stomach and her waist doesn't go in? Where are the curves then? Sounds more like a round mound of no thank you.

• out of the options I'd prefer model C.

• A or C. I love cute girls that are short. Body doesn't matter that much as long as she has a nice butt.

• Girl C of the list

• Girl A, no question.

• Oh D, easily.

• I guess ill choose B

• Girl B the other ones were ehh!

• Girl D fo sho

• Girl A for me please but preferably taller

• Probably girl D, I like girls a little thicker with some ass on them.

• Girl C but like 5'5". im 6'1" and 5'1" is a little short

• Im girl c lol. I am pretty short I guess lol. Is that a turn off for a lot of guys? I won't get mad just want the truth hahaa

• Pics, pics, pics!

What Girls Said 3