Been single for so long and I don't know why?

Okay so first let me say... if you take the time to read and answer this question, I thank you!

Now Im 18, just recently moved to London, don't know many people around here and my issue is that I'm a big guy, I have moobs that are abnormal and is a fat gland problem. However I am who I am and I'm a pretty chilled guy, nice, genuine, a gentleman and funny but I just can't seem to find a girlfriend, I get pretty much friend zoned by almost every girl I liked. And I just feel like I'm ready to settle down with someone... I know I'm just 18 but I feel like a part of me is missing and I need someone to be with and share my experiences with. But please if you're going to say im still young or that she'll come one day and I just need to be patient, do t waste your breath cos I've heard that one too many times. Now sometimes I get told I'm just too nice, I tend to not get out of my comfort zone but that usually means I dont make a move on a girl that I see, I just want to know some tips or advice to help me get out there and actually know that its not the fact that I'm big (doesn't show much cos I tend to wear casual clothes) or is it the way I act? I would also go out and meet new people as im pretty social... but I just don't know anyone to go out with and it would seem a bit weird going out on my own! Ladies please help and let me pick your brains!

P. s. i feel like in order to be able to like someone there has to be an attraction, and I don't think there's any easy way to say this but I tend to be more attracted to average/slightly meaty girls, I have very little to almost no stretch marks and I find them really off putting or really fat people, you can judge me all you want but its just what I'm into really and I can't help it. I don't care about big boobs or big buts visa versa. Just someone genuine and nice who likes me for who I am. Again sorry that it sounds shallow but if you don't like it you don't have to give your input :) thanks people <3

What Girls Said 1

• If your a sincere guy that's a good friend, a girl will come your way. Don't be anxious for it to happen, just go with the flow. When you connect with someone that will make memories and love you for you, it wi be worth the wait. In the mean time, just be you, don't change for anyone. Play up your best aspects with dress and such and be confident in yourself!

What Guys Said 0