How many people do you know that you want to avoid?

Anyone out there cause problems for you? Anyone you want to avoid or hope to not run into?
I'm sensitive to this and feel I'd rather stay in. There's just one guy I had to block and I worry he would be angry. Don't know why I let this bother me so much. Can anyone relate or offer advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not trying to avoid anyone. I do have one ex that I will ignore until she apologizes in person (which will never happen), but I wouldn't let her deter me from going where I want when I want. As far as the guy you blocked, why do you feel he would be angry? Did you block him irrationally because you can't deal with your feelings or is he your standard violent psychopath stalker that would hurt you?

What Guys Said 2

• 0 (filler)

• That would be everyone. I just stay away from most people short of going to the doctor grocery store and a restaurant. Hi avoid people as much as possible. In life sometimes the best way to be is by yourself and have your own peace of mind with having outside distractions that interfere with your own life.

What Girls Said 2

• A certain kid at the school I work at in particular. He's hell in cowboy boots.

• I wish I could avoid my family but I probably won't be able to do that until I'm able to move out on my own.