What is the main reason you wouldn't date a fat girl/guy (in case you wouldn't)?

So, if you don't think you would ever date a fat girl/guy, what is the main reason for that? Like are you not attracted to fat physically, do you think your life style wouldn't be compatible, fear for their health, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I probably won't be fully attracted or have a wandering eye. If she is active, but bigger it is fine. If she uses food as an emotional crutch. If she is aware of associated health problems and doesn't care/want to improve her health. If she is uncomfortable/ashamed with her body and won't let anyone in to help

• I'm physically attracted to a lot of heavier girls and would have no problem hooking up with them.
    However, I'm a very healthy and health conscious person, and I expect the same of someone I'm in a relationship with. A fat girl simply wouldn't have those attributes.

• only if she's short. there are many tall fat girls who're sexy... but by fat i don't mean obese but fat on the healthier side LOL

• I'm not physically attracted to fat women. There are very few exceptions. If you can't look at your partner and honestly tell yourself "I want to fuck him/her" it's not going to work.
    It's a different story if you got together, fell in love and them 5 years later they get fat.

• A little bit of fat here and there is fine but if the person is actually overweight then no im not attracted to them. First off it’s the imagine that they eat unhealthy foods and have poor diets. Poor diets equal laziness or no motivation, sometimes both. Im not attracted to women who do not take care of themselves and choose to ignore a BIG problem (no pun intended…actually no it was)

• There is simply no attraction, partly because I am so slim, I would feel weird being physically much smaller than the girl. I also have a thing for stomachs, so too much fat ruins that for me :/

• Not attracted, lifestyle not compatible.

• I'd date a girl who's a little on the chubby side. But fat is just simply unattractive to me.

• it depends on how fat she is, but its hard for me to be attracted to her. Thats about it really

• I'm going to give you two which are based on looks really so I'm counting it as one: I'm not physically attracted to heavier people and I don't want to date someone bigger than me because it's not very feminine for a woman to be bigger than a man, I don't wanna date a woman who could crush me

• Not attractive and then it's also unhealthy

• Fat girls are like mopeds both a great ride until your friends see you on one.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd date a fat guy... But if there wa ever a reason I wouldn't it would be due to:

He's a jerk, has more confidence than me, and strives off of that little confidence I have.

He would have to be an absolute jerk... Other wise I wouldn't care at all.

• I Perez prefer giysr who are kinda chubby. I think it's sexy, something to grab onto, and we can eat together.

My boyfriend is the perfect mix of chubby and muscular and it's so hot :)

• I might get insecure if his boobs were bigger than mine lol.. just messing.

No seriously, I just don't like the way fat feels on a guy. Beyond just the way it looks, I prefer a firm guy to a giant pillow

• I get sexually aroused by looking at guys in shape. Its as simple as pie.

• The lack of physical attraction I'd feel for him.