Are guys offended by girls that won't date them if there not a certain height?

Like if I'm 5'10" and you liked me would you not approach me if I always said I liked tall guys (like 6'2")

• Yes
  • No
  • Wouldn't bother me

Most Helpful Guy

• It sucks being a 5'6 guy, but I understand everyone has their own taste. I'm not going to get pissed at someone for not dating me, as I wouldn't date a girl with a really ugly face. No, I wouldn't approach any girl taller than me, especially if she said she only liked tall guys.

• I understand that. It's just weird when you can't like look up or at least straight at a guy. Looking down feels weird and make me feel like some amazon woman

• Yeah man, I am just about done chasing girls in high school. And I have heard. There was one girl 1.5 years ago getting made fun of over this. I am pretty much facing it. Most high school girls aren't worth it. A few are, and if I happen to encounter one of them, great... but... yeah man...

Part of the problem is that I want something serious - a real romantic relationship. Most people just want flings and date until the honeymoon phases end. That's not "love". That's "infatuation". That period of time where you can't keep your hands off each other. Love starts once all of that is over.

Anyway, got side-tracked there... so my point: let's just focus on ourselves and give it some time mate. I have been worrying a lot about this stuff, and I am kind of done for now... especially because dating isn't really that great at this age anyway...

• Oh my okay to both of you! Trust me girls are the same way we just are insecure about everything and it's funny because we're always told that guys are just immature in high school and don't know what they want!!! Lol but like I've been told that people don't understand why I've never dated before because I'm so pretty and I just rack it up to boys not being assertive and telling to me and wow of topic but yes highschool relationships are dumb and half of them don't last anyways

What Guys Said 14

• I said C... I'm fairly short but it's never impeded me and frankly people are free to date whoever they want. I don't date fat people, you don't date short people it is what it is physical attraction can not be hindered. We are attracted to what we are attracted to and that's all their is to it XP

• I might approach you, even though you're slightly taller than me. I like taller women, and the sex is always better (for both) when the woman is taller than the man.
    If you only like men 4" taller than you, that's your decision. I'm not likely to be offended by it. You've just narrowed yourself down to a very small selection of men, something less than 20%.

• Well the reason I wouldn't approach you is because I don't really want to date a girl who's more than an inch taller than me, and I'm 5'8".

• Most guys don't think that way I've noticed but that's how I am does it feel as word for you as it does for me? Lol

• Well I mean I find some tall girls attractive, but I happen to only crush on girls my height or shorter.

• im 6'2" never really though about height until my shorter friends started complaining. and with those requirements u do kinda screw urself over i guess because like what 15% of guys are 6'2" + and a good number of those guys will prefer shorter girls anyways. but i guess i can understand. anyways 5'10" to me is probably optimum height so a lot of my argument is invalid.

• Tall guys that like short girls make me so angry lol. Like I want a guy I can rest my head on his shoulder and not lean down

• Lol there has to be more reasons than that.

• Well I also have n ungodly love for heels and well not being the tallest person in the room ( where I'm from yes that is true)

• that's why i go with prostitutes so i avoid problems like that

• Well I guess I make the cut with an inch or 2 to spare. Well anyway you're really limited yourself with that height preference. I rarely see guys around my height to be honest.

• Why would they approach you if you make it very clear that you want guys a certain height or over? I wouldn't say they would be offended, but it's just a case of not doing it because they know their chances are slimmer. No one likes getting rejected.

• Like I've never said I wouldn't date a guy shorter or the same height as me but I've never told anyone other than other girls that I looked talker guys but me saying that kind of spread... Would that stop you if you liked me?

• No I wouldn't be. I would still talk to that girl.

• Don't care about height

• No because I wouldn't go after a girl taller than me anyway.

• I just assume that the girl is looking for someone taller so if I am not taller I just pay no attention to her

• Well, I prefer women who are shorter than me, but taller than me ONLY when they're wearing heels. I'm between 5'6" and 5'8". We each have our own preferences, however, it would be wrong to turn down a guy who's great in every sense of the word, yet, he's not tall enough. That's called being picky. Picky people tend to remain being single

• I am 5'3.5 and while I would be hurt if I was into you, I also understand that attraction isn't a choice.

• I think it's just a thing for me personally but like if a guy had a good enough personality i might look part their height because I like them enough which I have done by the way

• Damn that's mature thinking.
      Id be pissed lol

• I wouldn't care because I don't like girls who are so much into appearances anyway.

• It's not even assurances per day it's just I ferry awkward when a guy isn't trailer then me if that makes sense. I kind feel like a giraffe next to most guys..

• That's what I've done before! I said that it would feel uncomfortable for me and he got pissy and hates me now... Guess he couldn't take rejection well

• That's true, some people can't handle rejection. It's not your fault as long as you're being nice. It's true the other way around too, some girls don't like when I give them compliments, which is weird because it's a nice thing to hear.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. That's the same as not dating someone because of their race, or eye color. It's something about them they can't help or change. Instead focus on how they make you feel and if you like them. Who cares about height, care about feelings

• That makes a lot of sense the only time I've turned a guy down was when he was like 5'1" and barely reached my shoulders