Why does he keep bringing up 'kids' on our dates?

I've been seeing this one guy for the past 5 weeks or so now. He is a great guy and I like him a lot.

Anyway, on our first date he asked me if I liked kids and added that the city that we live in is a "good place to raise children".

On one of our other dates, he asked me whether women from my country are more career oriented or family oriented.

He also told me once that he would prefer for his future wife to stay home and take care of the kids.

Why does he keep bringing up kids during our dates? Is it too early to be talking about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• He could either have a kid and making sure your okay with it or want some maybe he really wants to have a life of his own soon he's probably a guy thats tired of being lonely or has a bad relationship with family and would like a family of his own people have there reasons why they want kids i had to realize that when a lot of underage girls who are pregnant and get nagged on by other people i realize they didn't do it on purpose some people really go threw a lot in life even a lot of bad things and starting a life maybe there escape out of the bad in a way i kinda understand that no matter what a person does there's always a reason why behind it but you should tell him that u just don't wanna be a stay at home mom but you wanna enjoy life and have other things to look forward to if you do when u live in a small town and not much to do i can see if you want or the need to want to have your own life but still isn't a good reason to start a family

What Guys Said 2

• "He also told me once that he would prefer for his future wife to stay home and take care of the kids." <------ DUMB HIM ASAP HE IS DANGEROUS!!!

• He thinks that's what you want

What Girls Said 1

• To appear attractive to you. Some guys think girls fall for that kind of stuff